I’ve just returned from an incredible trip to Venice with my gorgeous hubby.
I surprised him with the weekend away, and it did not disappoint!
We shopped, ate (far too much) delicious food, and spent four days in awe of the stunning city.
As you may know, James has officially left his 9-5 job to work within I Heart My Life as a fellow Director of the company (woo hoo!) and as a coach for men (more on that over the next few weeks).
This trip was a celebration of that transition and what has now become the life we’ve always dreamed of.
To be able to eat at Michelin Star restaurants, shop at our favorite designer stores, upgrade our hotel room (and then upgrade it again!), and fly Business Class while working from our laptops with the most incredible clients is essentially the life we’ve always wanted.
But trust me, it hasn’t always been our reality, and we’ve worked really hard (I’m talking 100-hour weeks!) to make it happen.
As you may know, things looked really different for both of us just last summer.
We were thousands of dollars in credit card debt, and I was just trying to get my business off the ground and sign that first client.
James liked his job as a designer, but wasn’t exactly waking up excited about going to work every day. He knew he was meant to do something different, but just couldn’t figure out what it was.
Fast-forward to about a month ago, James and I made the decision to combine forces and take I Heart My Life to a whole new level.
So far, the transition has been a no-brainer and just feels right and meant to be.
I hope that today, our story goes to show what’s possible for you too, lovely.
If you’re out there waiting for life to make sense and for all of your heart’s desires to come true, just know that you can create the life and business that you want (and quickly).
People ask me all the time how I was able to create this in 9 months.
1. Take steps towards your goals. (Even if they’re baby steps.)
2. Dismiss the fear. (It will creep up and tell you that it isn’t possible, but it is!)
3. Be really clear about what you desire. (I’m talking lists and spreadsheets!)
4. Invest in yourself and your dreams. (Whether that’s in a coach or a program – surround yourself with people who have what you want.)
5. Be persistent. (I could have given up at 54 “no’s” but I knew I was meant for this work and this life!)
6. Continue to uplevel and raise the bar. (Don’t let that fear creep up again! Do BIG things!)
7. Believe. Believe. Believe. (Believe all of your desires and goals are possible and meant for you!)
You can do this, lovely. I believe in you 100%!
Looking forward to speaking to you soon.